These are the most recent updates on CSIL activities:
Furniture Market Research: New CSIL Reports
– Top 200 furniture manufacturers worldwide (March 2021, list price EUR 2000)
– E-Commerce for the office furniture industry (March 2021, list price EUR 1200)
– The Italian market for mattresses and bases (February 2021, list price EUR 2000)
– World furniture outlook 2021 (December 2020, list price EUR 2000)
– E-commerce for the furniture industry, (December 2020, list price EUR 1200)
– Office furniture: world market outlook (December 2020, list price EUR 1600)
UPCOMING PUBLICATIONS: WE ARE WORKING ON
CSIL is working on new studies, focusing on a wide range of topics and further broadening traditional research areas, among the others:
– Upholstered furniture. World overview with in-depth analysis for the main markets and the leading manufacturers.
– Mattresses. World analysis, the main markets, top players, supply system, e-commerce channel.
– Office furniture: Europe and the Asia Pacific. Leading manufacturers, trends in workplaces, product categories, co-working and working from home.
The 2021 Catalogue of CSIL Furniture Market Research Reports is available at https://www.worldfurnitureonline.com/PDF/CSIL-Furniture-Reports-2021-Catalogue.pdf
ADDITIONAL/OTHER THEMES WE ARE WORKING ON
Circular economy in the wood furniture sector. Interesting stories and examples to share with us? Please contact us.
AROUND THE WORLD: CSIL SPEECHES
The pandemic which is still underway has brought several sector fairs to reschedule and to revise their formula, affecting the traditional face-to-face meeting opportunities. Nonetheless, the new technologies have favored the creation of alternative solutions and new virtual meetings.
CSIL partners presented the main results of their studies at:
– UTECH, April 27th H 13.00 | The world mattress industry: latest data and CSIL assessments.
– INTERZUM, May 6th H 12.00 | World furniture outlook: expected trends in the global furniture sector, a comparative analysis by geographical area and countries.
– INTERZUM, May 7th H 11.00 | The world mattress industry, with a focus on two perspectives: global view of the sector and e-commerce.